Interessant provides receivership services across the US and performs the roles of Receiver/Manager and Receiver/Asset Manager due to foreclosure, loan default of bankruptcy.
Receivership demands insight and innovative solutions to preserve the assets value. Our vast experience and management skills are highly utilized as receivers. We efficiently develop and execute a strategic plan that improves the operational efficiency and market positioning of the property simultaneously to ensure that the asset is operated in a way that maximizes the value.
Having served as court-appointed receivers, Interessant is able to meet the goals in all areas of the receivership process including:
- Review Court-Receiver Order to ensure sufficient scope and authority to protect and enhance the collaterals value
- Securing, Auditing and managing of all financial accounts
- Managing the daily operations during the transition
- Identifying short and long term cost containment measures and operating efficiencies
- Perform property inspections and initiate the necessary maintenance to the property
- Verifying and/or providing property and liability insurance coverage
- Develop and implement strategic plan designed to maximize the assets value
- Provide progress reports and required reporting on hotel operations