Our experienced team of professionals work daily with our hotels to ensure hotel operations are ran smoothly. With our extensive knowledge in property management and implementation of best practices we are able to represent the best interest of our owners and their investment. Our impressive staff provides decades of experience and knowledge in the hospitality industry that cannot be surpassed.
• Cost Control Management
• Labor Control & Planning
• Customer Satisfaction Training & Review
• Preventative Maintenance
• Inventory Management
• Departmental Efficiency & Ongoing Training
• Brand Management
For IHRMC, Revenue Management is one of our most important aspects of daily management. With our advanced propriety software we are able to identify demand and forecast in order to properly position our hotels for financial success. Our Revenue Director and the team have a wide range of capabilities in order to drive revenue growth while maximizing our online presence across our portfolio of hotels.
• Financial Performance Review
• Inventory & Pricing Management
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly Forecasting
• 3rd Party Website Management
• Weekly & Monthly Strategy Calls
• Brand Management
Sales & Marketing
Our hotels and restaurants are supported by our corporate office Sales Director in order to develop and drive a sales-focused environment. With regular property visits and online meetings we develop marketing and action plans for our property Sales Directors, General Managers, and department leads to execute.
• Personalized Marketing Plans
• Weekly Sales Strategy Calls
• Market Reviews & Analysis
• Above-Property & On-Property Contribution
Food & Beverage
IHRMC provides Food & Beverage Management for our full-service hotels, resorts and branded restaurants. Our senior management team assists our Regional Operation Managers in evaluating and reviewing property data that include:
• Cost & Inventory Control
• F&B Menu Planning and Pricing
• Training & Safety Implementation
• Advertising & Promotional programs
• Financial Auditing and Reconciliation
IHRMC works with each one of our properties to assist in developing an active online presence with Social Media and genuine responses to guest feedback. Maintaining an active role in Social Media promotes a connection with our guests that is incredibly important with today’s traveler. In addition, providing authentic answers to reviews that our guests have provided to our hotels is an invaluable tool to assist us in improving on a daily basis.
• Daily Weekly Post to Social Media Channels
• Daily Oversight of Customer Reviews & Responses
• Employee Training
• Website & Property Optimization through Reviews & Social Media
The most important aspect of managing a hospitality business are our people. At IHRMC we understand the importance of providing not just our corporate staff members, but all staff members with an atmosphere of safety and comfort that promotes fairness and respect while providing the training and tools for continuous growth.
Our commitment to treating our employees with fairness and respect coupled with our culture of promoting advancement and continuous education gives us the ability to retain some of the industry’s best talent.
• Recruitment & Hiring
• Management Training
• Benefit Programs& Review
• Training & Development
We believe that it is imperative for hotel owners and operators to receive timely and accurate financial reports. We utilize several of the industries leading financial applications in order to provide real-time reporting that analysis asset performance, projections, historic and portfolio performance, and cost control across all departments.
• Daily Financial Reporting
• Customized Profit & Loss Reporting (USALI Format)
• Balance Sheet Reconciliation & Review
• Sales Tax Reporting & Audit Support
• Annual Budgeting
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Cash Management & Auditing
• Hotel Forecasting
• Payroll Services
• Vendor Management/Purchasing Control
Ensuring the safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance. By conducting routine and thorough inspections of our properties we can ensure to mitigate the exposure of liability to our hotel owners and operators.
• Risk Analysis
• Safety Audits
• Harassment & Trafficking Training
• ADA Compliance